File - List Migration Announcement

  • haa-ai@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 75 , Mar 1, 2012
      August 2010:
      Now also posting to the web via Twitter at:
      http://twitter.com/Northern_Clips

      Hi...
      As of January 16, 2004 - I am no longer working for the Nunavut Department of Education.. I am no longer moderating the Haa Ai e-mail list at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/haa-ai
      so I have stared a new list as my interest in Nunavut and circumpolar issues and education did not stop when I left Education Nunavut.
      It lives at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nunavutcircumpolar

      As far as I know, no one has been assigned to continue the running of Haa Ai... and, I suspect, no one will be.

      To subscribe to my new list, please send a blank e-mail to
      nunavutcircumpolar-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      if you wish to continue (or start) to get information about Nunavut, the circumpolar regions and related topics.

      If you have any problems subscribing or wish to receive the list's postings in a single full text daily digest mode.. let me know at the e-mail address below and I will take care of it for you.

      Thanks
      George Lessard
      Your Moderator
      media@...
      GEORGE LESSARD
      Box 456
      Fort Smith, Northwest Territories
      X0E 0P0
      867 872-3455
      Home E-mail media@...
      Home Pages
      http://tinyurl.com/h4m7 or
      http://media002.tripod.com/

      Member:
      Canadian Association of Journalists
      http://www.caj.ca
      Canadian Artists Representation / le Front des artistes canadiennes
      http://www.carfac.ca/
      Canadian Artists Representation Copyright Collective
      http://www.carcc.ca/
    • haa-ai@yahoogroups.com