Upcoming Trail Runs in October

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 38 , Oct 4, 2007
      Robert King and Leslie Hale are running in the Arkansas Traveler 100M
      this weekend. Opher10101 (aka Chris) will be pacing and crewing for
      Robert.
      http://www.runarkansas.com/AT100.htm

      Who is all running in:

      The Power Pedal Trail Stride in Bryan, TX on Oct. 13th?
      http://www.powerpedal.com/PowerPedal2007home.aspx

      The Lone Star Trail 25K/50K/100K on Oct 13th?
      http://www.moveoutdoors.com/show_event.php?Select_Event_ID=16

      Palo Duro Canyon 20K/50K/50M in Amarillo, TX?
      http://www.palodurocanyon.com/race.php

      Any others??
      It's that time of the year!!
    • R K
      Message 38 of 38 , Oct 17, 2007
        Patrick

        Way to go!!! Great run, strong finish.Good luck with WS100!

        Robert King

        Patrick McCartney <pmccartney@...> wrote:
        Hey y’all … here’s a link to my race report from the Heartland 100-miler last Saturday:
        Thanks for all the good vibes … my first 100-mile run turned out much better than I could have ever imagined!
        Patrick McCartney

        http://mail.yahoo.com