[h_t_rex] Practice for the Tour

  • German Collazos
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 1, 2007
      FYI:
      2007 PRACTICE FOR THE TOUR
      Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m.

      1. Oct. 2, Ho Chi Minh Trails -- Memorial Park on the south side of Memorial Dr. near the rugby/soccer field
      2. Oct. 9, Spotts Park -- Memorial Drive at Waugh/Heights (south of the YWCA)
      3. Oct. 16, White Oak Dr. at Taylor -- north of I-10 and east of Studewood
      4. Oct. 23, McLatchie Course -- Buffalo Bayou, Allen Pkwy between Montrose and Waugh

      The races are free and cross country (not on pavement). HARRA membership is not required. The distances will be somewhere between 5k and 8k, we will provide water and sports-drink. If you run all of the stages your times will be cumulative and overall standings will be posted.

      Sponsored by Puma, Run Strong, and HARRA

      G-Man
    • Elizabeth Crowe

        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 16, 2007
          Rain or shine...the worse the conditions the happier the organizer.
          =)
        • Elizabeth Crowe
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 16, 2007
            perfect!!!!!