Larry to participate in the North Face Endurance Challenge 50M in Iowa

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 30, 2007
      Good luck Larry!
      http://www.thenorthface.com/endurancechallenge/dei_overview.html

      Larry will be rubbing elbows at the start line with Dean Karnazes!!!
      oooohhhhhhh aaaahhhhhh
      ;-)
    • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 30, 2007
        Good luck Larry!!! Looks like a super challenge for you!

        Bob Botto
        Analytical Services Laboratory
        Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
        5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
        Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
        Phone: 281-834-5133
        Pager: 281-439-1300
        Fax: 281-834-1775
        Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

        "h_t_rex"
        <h_t_rex@yahoo
        .com> To
        Sent by: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
        h_t_rex@yahoog cc
        roups.com
        Subject
        [h_t_rex] Larry to participate in
        08/30/07 08:16 the North Face Endurance Challenge
        AM 50M in Iowa

        Please respond
        h_t_rex@yahoog
        roups.com

        Good luck Larry!
        http://www.thenorthface.com/endurancechallenge/dei_overview.html

        Larry will be rubbing elbows at the start line with Dean Karnazes!!!
        oooohhhhhhh aaaahhhhhh
        ;-)
      • Larry Teeter
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2007
          Well Dean wasn't there at the 5am starting line for the 50 miler, but I saw him doing numerous photo ops post run.

          The race was ~90% on pace surfaces; rolling hills roads and multi-use recreation path around Big creek State Park and Saylorville Lake ~30 minutes north of Des Moines.

          We were supposed to start off with a 0.9 mile out/0.9 mile back on a grassy trail but there was no indication of a turn around point so we all just continued on.  As we approached the finish line it was pay back time; we were told "you're not done yet!" and were sent off on the out & back.

          There was a speedy field there with a winning time of 5:39.
          I finished 8:00:39; 13th overall, 4th in my age group.  Not my best time for a 50 miler, but I was happy.

          Now it's time to relax for a couple days with my parents.

          Enjoy your weekend.

          Larry

          Sent by: h_t_rex@yahoogroups .com
          h_t_rex@yahoog cc
          roups.com
          Subject
          [h_t_rex] Larry to participate in
          08/30/07 08:16 the North Face Endurance Challenge
          AM 50M in Iowa

          Good luck Larry!
          http://www.thenorth face.com/ endurancechallen ge/dei_overview. html

          Larry will be rubbing elbows at the start line with Dean Karnazes!!!
          oooohhhhhhh aaaahhhhhh
          ;-)

        • Karen andor Richard
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 2, 2007
            Good job on your race; enjoy your time with your Mom and Dad...

            Richard...

          • bob.i.botto@exxonmobil.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 4, 2007
              Good Job Larry! Congratulations!

              Bob Botto
              Analytical Services Laboratory
              Baytown Complex Laboratory Department
              5000 Bayway Dr. Baytown, Tx 77520
              Company Mail: CORP-BSL-103
              Phone: 281-834-5133
              Pager: 281-439-1300
              Fax: 281-834-1775
              Join the ExxonMobil Corporate Track & Field Team!

              Larry Teeter
              <larathon@swbe
              ll.net> To
              Sent by: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
              h_t_rex@yahoog cc
              roups.com
              Subject
              Re: [h_t_rex] Larry to participate
              09/02/07 04:35 in the North Face Endurance
              AM Challenge 50M in Iowa

              Please respond
              h_t_rex@yahoog
              roups.com