Double Whammy Run on Friday 29th

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2013

      Double whammy on Friday 29th? Run in the morning in the HO and then again at night at HSP...what's a pretty good day training.

      -- Friday Nov 29th HCM Day Run –

      Run starts at 7:00AM from the Rugby Field Parking Lot.
      Run will be lead Mariela
      mvbotella@...
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      Directions to the Rugby Field Parking Lot:
      https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113922416191517414722.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15

      -- Friday Nov 29th HSP Night Run –

      For those who want to carpool, we will meet & leave from Memorial Park (Park near tennis center) Friday 29th 7:15pm to head to HSP.
      (Note: HSP closes gate at 9:45pm).

      Run at HSP starts 9PM to sometime Saturday AM. We will do at least 1 loop of the Rocky 100 trail and will start/finish at Dogwood (see map link).
      This will be a self-supported run. Please make sure you carry enough hydration/nutrition to last 20 miles. It will be impossible to drop off water anywhere along the way other than at Nature Center or Park Road. Here's a map of the route we will run.
      http://tejastrails.com/maps/map_RR100_course.pdf. Looking forward to the training run and hope others can join, regardless of pace.
      Contact Siva - Nsivaku@... 2817964942 cell