Dylan's 1000 Day FatAsstic Run

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2013

      Dylan's 1000 Day FatAsstic Run

      Huntsville State Park
      Saturday, December 14, 2013
      Meet at the Interpretative Center @ 7:15AM - Run starts at 7:30AM
      Park Gates open at 7AM
      Parking available across the road from the Interpretative Center
      $5 entry fee into the park or purchase a State Park Pass

      Instructions:
      Run the Chinquapin Trail (orange) ~7 mile each loops
      Run as many loops as you want (or any combination)
      Bring your own snacks and beverages of choice
      Need to carry your own hydration system with enough water for at least 7 miles.

      What's provided:  water, Gatorade, ice & camaraderie
      What's NOT provided: cups, swag, sympathy, nurturing

      Just another reason to get out in the woods and go out for a run. Use it as a training run for the upcoming Rocky 100 or whatever else your heart desires!

      Maps:
      http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/state-parks/huntsville/map
      Trail Map:
      http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publications/pwdpubs/media/park_maps/pwd_mp_p4505_044d.pdf
      (Interpretative Center is #7 on this map)

    • Stefanie Bernosky
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 7, 2013
        *sniff* No sympathy? How about Sympathy for the Lager? ;-)

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 7, 2013
          LOL...bring some Sympathy Lager and I may change my mind ;-)

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 11, 2013

            Reminder - No HoChiMinh run this weekend.
            Join us at Huntsville State Park for the First (and last) Dylan's 1000 Day FatAsstic Run
            Instructions below: