Ndurance shirt

  • Paige Krekeler
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013
      I realize the link I sent this morning didn't help as it went to the main page and didn't show pictures.

      Here are pictures of the Ndurance shirt they offer. It shows several colors but I was told they only offer white & gray.

      Click Below
      to Change Colors
      Black
      Lime Shock
      Silver
      True Navy
      True Red
      True Royal
      White

      LST352

      NEW Sport-Tek® - Ladies Sleeveless Competitor™ V-Neck Tee. LST352

      Our popular sweat-wicking, breathable tee—now available without sleeves for an even more athletic look and easier movement. And, as always, it’s a real value.

      • 3.8-ounce, 100% cationic polyester interlock
      • Gently contoured silhouette
      • Self-fabric v-neck
      • Removable tag for comfort and relabeling
      • Double-needle armholes and hem

      Ladies Sizes: XS-4XL

      Click Below
      to Change Colors
      Black
      Lime Shock
      Silver
      True Navy
      True Red
      True Royal
      White

      ST352

      NEW Sport-Tek® - Sleeveless Competitor™ Tee. ST352

      Our popular sweat-wicking, breathable tee—now available without sleeves for an even more athletic look and easier movement. And, as always, it’s a real value.

      • 3.8-ounce, 100% cationic polyester interlock
      • Removable tag for comfort and relabeling
      • Double-needle armholes and hem

      Adult Sizes: XS-4XL

      If you do not want to receive email like this again, click here.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013
        Sorry Paige...can't see these pictures either.
        For the sake of simplicity, I would say we stick to the New Balance shirts.
        Let's narrow it down to the Singlets and the Ndurance t-shirts.

        So far the most popular color for the singlet is white....so we will order all singlets in white.
        We need to pick a color for the Ndurance shirts.
        Any preference?

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013
          Ndurance shirt colors...I like the 'Safety Green'
          =)

          --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

          > Sorry Paige...can't see these pictures either.
          > For the sake of simplicity, I would say we stick to the New Balance shirts.
          > Let's narrow it down to the Singlets and the Ndurance t-shirts.
          >
          > So far the most popular color for the singlet is white....so we will order all singlets in white.
          > We need to pick a color for the Ndurance shirts.
          > Any preference?

        • Lynnor Matheney
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 5, 2013
            Maroon.