Palo Duro Canyon Trail Runs

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 17, 2013
      Palo Duro Trail Runs are this weekend.
      http://palodurotrailrun.com/

      Good luck Adelaide and Yuancheng...anyone else running?
    • Hypatia Tri
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 18, 2013
        Thanks Mariela! :-)
        getting ready to take our flight to Amarillo.
        certainly need a good luck on this one...have been sick and still don't feel quite well yet but I'll be cheering for Yuancheng to finish his race.

        -Adelaide

        --
        "Znanie Sila"
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 18, 2013
          Have a great race! That is an awesome course.

          Jules ☺
          Sent from my iPhone with the grudging and intermittent cooperation of AT&T

          On Oct 18, 2013, at 6:00 AM, Hypatia Tri <pangemaa@...> wrote:

          Thanks Mariela! :-)
          getting ready to take our flight to Amarillo.
          certainly need a good luck on this one...have been sick and still don't feel quite well yet but I'll be cheering for Yuancheng to finish his race.

          -Adelaide

          On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM, mariela_botella <mvbotella@...> wrote:

          Palo Duro Trail Runs are this weekend.
          http://palodurotrailrun.com/

          Good luck Adelaide and Yuancheng...anyone else running?

          --
          "Znanie Sila"

        • Arlene Schneider
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 18, 2013
            Good luck!

            Arlene
            Sent from my iPhone
            Please excuse iTypos
            🏃☀🐱

            On Oct 18, 2013, at 6:00 AM, Hypatia Tri <pangemaa@...> wrote:

            Thanks Mariela! :-)
            getting ready to take our flight to Amarillo.
            certainly need a good luck on this one...have been sick and still don't feel quite well yet but I'll be cheering for Yuancheng to finish his race.

            -Adelaide

            On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:08 PM, mariela_botella <mvbotella@...> wrote:

            Palo Duro Trail Runs are this weekend.
            http://palodurotrailrun.com/

            Good luck Adelaide and Yuancheng...anyone else running?

            --
            "Znanie Sila"

          • Kathryn Vidal

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 18, 2013