Re: [h_t_rex] Re: Rocky Raccoon 25K/50K - VOLUNTEER Opportunity - Nov 2, 2013

  • Paige
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 8, 2013
      Ummm--
      Hit reply to the wrong email. :)

      Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

      On Oct 8, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Julie Garcia <julestx96@...> wrote:

      I think it was in response to my post... ;-P

      Jules ☺
      Sent from my iPhone with the grudging and intermittent cooperation of AT&T

      On Oct 8, 2013, at 1:58 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

      What's so funny Paige??
      =)

      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Paige Krekeler <pkrekeler@...> wrote:

      > LOL!!!

    • Larry Teeter
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 25, 2013
        I'm heading to Lone Star Hiking Trail in Sam Houston National Forest tomorrow morning.
        Starting at trail head #11 at 8 AM
        Out & back on Magnolia section first (12.8 miles round trip-includes San Jacinto River crossing x2).
        Then I plan to do a few more miles on Big Creek section.

        I did ~30K solo on another section last weekend and it was great!!!
        Anyone want to join me?  I'll be doing run/walk 6/3s & 8/2s.

        This is the last weekend before hunting season starts!

        Larry Teeter
        Houston, TX

      • Walter Potter