Rocky Raccoon 25K/50K - VOLUNTEER Opportunity - Nov 2, 2013

  • h_t_rex
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 7, 2013

      Houston Trail Runners (HTRex) will be manning Aid Station #3 `Formerly known as 174' for the Rocky Raccoon 25K/50K on Saturday, November 2nd in Huntsville State Park.
      Aid Station #3 is located at the trail head parking lot next to campsite #142 in the Prairie Branch Camping Area.

      Volunteers are needed for the following shifts:
      7:15am – 11am (4-5 volunteers)
      11am – 3pm (3-4 volunteers)

      Volunteers will receive a unique Rocky Raccoon 25K/50K Trail Run t-shirt!

      To volunteer please contact Mariela at the following e-mail: mvbotella@...

      Links:
      Rocky Raccoon 25K/50K Trail Run – http://trail-race.com/stone/rocky_raccoon/
      Huntsville State Park – http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/spdest/findadest/parks/huntsville/
      Campsite Location Map- http://www.tpwd.state.tx.us/publications/pwdpubs/media/park_maps/pwd_mp_p4505_044g.pdf

      THANKS!

    • Paige Krekeler

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 8, 2013
          What's so funny Paige??
          =)

          Message 4 of 7 , Oct 8, 2013
            I think it was in response to my post... ;-P

            Jules ☺
            Sent from my iPhone with the grudging and intermittent cooperation of AT&T

            On Oct 8, 2013, at 1:58 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

            What's so funny Paige??
            =)

            --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Paige Krekeler <pkrekeler@...> wrote:

            > LOL!!!

          • Paige
            Message 5 of 7 , Oct 8, 2013
              Ummm--
              Hit reply to the wrong email. :)

              Light travels faster than sound. That is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

              On Oct 8, 2013, at 2:19 PM, Julie Garcia <julestx96@...> wrote:

              I think it was in response to my post... ;-P

              Jules ☺
              Sent from my iPhone with the grudging and intermittent cooperation of AT&T

              On Oct 8, 2013, at 1:58 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

              What's so funny Paige??
              =)

              --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Paige Krekeler <pkrekeler@...> wrote:

              > LOL!!!

            • Larry Teeter
              Message 6 of 7 , Oct 25, 2013
                I'm heading to Lone Star Hiking Trail in Sam Houston National Forest tomorrow morning.
                Starting at trail head #11 at 8 AM
                Out & back on Magnolia section first (12.8 miles round trip-includes San Jacinto River crossing x2).
                Then I plan to do a few more miles on Big Creek section.

                I did ~30K solo on another section last weekend and it was great!!!
                Anyone want to join me?  I'll be doing run/walk 6/3s & 8/2s.

                This is the last weekend before hunting season starts!

                Larry Teeter
                Houston, TX

              • Walter Potter