Re: First one to run 2013 miles

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 12, 2013
      I don't know Brian.
      I'm out of the country and have not had the cha nce to log into Dailymile.
      I'll check it out when I get a chance...but if it's not there, then perhaps that's the end of the challenge.
      That was the first time I ever set one up before.
      Maybe we need to come up with a new challenge...

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 18, 2013
        Yup...looks like Tim's over achieving has closed down the challenge.
        Congrats Tim!
        Perhaps we'll do another one next year for a total of 2014 miles!