FatAsstic Challenege in the Ho - Trail Marking Party

    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2013

      Looking for a few volunteers to help mark the FACitHO course on Friday Aug 9th between 8-9PM.
      If we break the marking up into three sections we can get it done in 30 minutes...with no running. All you need to do is walk.
      Supplies:
      -->Bag of flour or corn meal (or both)
      -->Funnel
      -->Something to carry it with
      -->headlamp

      Refreshments supplied by HTRex for the after marking gathering.
      All welcome to come check out the course and help out.

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 7, 2013
        Bump!