HoChiMinh Trail Run Sat. JUL 27th

  • dosomedu
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 8:54 PM
      I will be starting a 16 mile run at 4:00 AM. All are welcome to join,
      bring a light and hydration. Willing to stop by cars every hour, 9:30 -
      10:00 min. pace

      Jamie

      Ebbtide Adventure Racing
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 23 10:13 AM
        Jamie

        What day are you planning on doing this?
        Glad to see you are back up and running...it's been a while!
        Mariela

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 23 10:13 AM
          uuughhh!!! nevermind...just saw the Subject line!!
          I need glasses!