From Isa

  • Michael Dino
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Isabella Neuenhaus <isabella.nhs@...>
      Date: June 12, 2013, 10:35:54 PM CDT
      To: "mgdino@..." <mgdino@...>
      Subject: Re: HTREX Visor/Hat

      Hi,

      Thank a lot for organizing the visor. I had originally signed up for one.  However, now ill be moving to San Diego, so won't b here when they r ready:(

      Would also like to take the opportunity to thank u all for initiating my love for trail running. I was not so consistent, so only met some of u, but had a lot of fun and everyone was just so nice n friendly!!!

      Thank you for guiding the trails n showing me a lovely part of Houston.

      U know if u go to San Diego for a trail run u have a place to stay.

      I might not see u again since I had to stop trail running since 2 weeks ago because of a twisted ankle... But wanted to thank u n say goodbye.

      Reg

      Isa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 12, 2013, at 10:17 PM, mgdino@... wrote:

      Greetings everyone,

      I hope everyone is adjusting to and loving the summer weather as much as I am.

      Attached is the pdf showing the mockup of the royal blue embroidered visor /race hat will be ordering – I hope this design is satisfactory enough for everyone.

      It's been a while since I originally thought this up, and I understand intentions can change, so please confirm/change the number of visor/ race hats you would like to order (in the attached .xls), so I can ensure we still have enough to make an order, and the # requested is accurate.

      Ideally, I would like to submit the order by Monday.  If you recall or know anyone else who would want one... now is the time to speak up! (these customs cannot be ordered individually and the minimum quantity for such an order is 36 units.  So we will likely have a few extras anyway.)

      Shipping:  They will all be shipped to me.  My recollection is that it would take 3-4 weeks for me to receive them after the order is submitted.  I would plan to deliver them to you at a group run/race/etc.  I'm not planning on mailing them to everyone individually, unless you want to pay a few extra bucks.

      Payment: My original estimated cost for each was ~ $16.39, not including shipping.  So I would estimate it would be around $20.  I will know the final price after I submit the order.  Expect a subsequent email from me after I know the final price, where I will give you my address to send a check.

      Thanks everyone and happy running!

      <HTREX4.pdf>
      <htrex_gear.xlsx>
    • Lynnor Matheney
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
        I still want 2. Im in the Woodlands.  Will pay for shipping or probably be at little Rocky in the fall if you are there then

        Im sorry i didnt see this right away, half my mail goes to trash despite effort to establish folders etc. also just had surgery. Outta the loop. Blah bla blah. Still want visors tho. Thanx

        Lynnor Matheney

        Sent from the Starship Enterprise

        Begin forwarded message: