Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday, May 25th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Walk

  • ANTONY RODRIGUEZ
    Message 1 of 2 , May 24, 2013
      I just came back from the park -

      As of 4pm footbridge entrance still closed; I entered the park through the water hose entrance - there were lots of down trees on purple trail; the blue trail was slow going with lots of fallen trees/branches; purple to orange trail was blocked off with debris….I noticed workers cutting down trees on the alligator trail but unable to enter

      Green trail and black trails were untouched…..

      On May 24, 2013, at 10:35 AM, mariela_botella <mvbotella@...> wrote:

      HCM Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM 101 Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Run will be lead by Angie; angelaveneziale@...
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM Trail Walk
      Walk starts at 8:30AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Run will be lead by Angie; angelaveneziale@...
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      Location Map:
      Meet at the Rugby Field parking lot (location of foot bridge)
      http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113922416191517414722.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15