Saturday, May 25th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Walk

    Message 1 of 2 , May 24 8:35 AM

      HCM Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM 101 Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Run will be lead by Angie; angelaveneziale@...
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM Trail Walk
      Walk starts at 8:30AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Run will be lead by Angie; angelaveneziale@...
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      Location Map:
      Meet at the Rugby Field parking lot (location of foot bridge)
      http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113922416191517414722.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15

    • ANTONY RODRIGUEZ
      Message 2 of 2 , May 24 2:32 PM
        I just came back from the park -

        As of 4pm footbridge entrance still closed; I entered the park through the water hose entrance - there were lots of down trees on purple trail; the blue trail was slow going with lots of fallen trees/branches; purple to orange trail was blocked off with debris….I noticed workers cutting down trees on the alligator trail but unable to enter

        Green trail and black trails were untouched…..