Re: [h_t_rex] Volunteers

  • Isabella Neuenhaus
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15, 2013
      Hi ray,

      From what times do you need volunteers?

      Isa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 15, 2013, at 11:25 AM, Jay Alvarez <jpa_1971@...> wrote:

      Hi Everyone!

      Just reaching out and looking for anyone interested in volunteering some time at El Chupacabra de Houston Saturday May 18th at the Lake Houston Wilderness Park in New Caney. The race is a 5k/10k night trail run hosted by Run in Texas and will benefit Team Red White and Blue, an organization that delivers local opportunities for veterans and the community to connect through physical and social activity. This is a great event and we are expecting over 600 runners, so any help is greatly appreciated. Volunteers will receive a tech tee, bbq meal, post race party, and free entry into a Run in Texas event. If you have any questions feel free to email directly.

      Jay