Small bee hive looking for a good home!

    Message 1 of 8 , May 7, 2013
      We not only rescued and found a home for two puppies this weekend, but I also found a home for the BEES!!
      As of this evening, they will be moving into German's beehive.
      Thanks German for rescuing the bees!!
      Good luck with that and hope you don't get stung too many times!!

      Message 2 of 8 , May 7, 2013
        great news about the bees! they certainly should not be exterminated! how
        would the fruits and vegetables get pollinated without bees??

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com <mailto:h_t_rex%40yahoogroups.com> ,