Saturday, May 4th Lone Star Trail (LST) Run & Hike

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2013

      LST Trail Run – Tarkington Section

      WHEN: Saturday, May 4th

      START: 7:15AM at the LSHT Parking Lot #13 (see Directions & Maps)

      WHAT: We'll be running the Tarkington section (miles 82.5 – 90.9) of the Lone Star Trail.
      PLEASE BRING A COPY OF THE MAP WITH YOU!

      AID DROP: Start/Finish LSHT Parking Lot #13 and Parking Lot #14. You will supply for your own needs and drop supplies at PL #14. You must carry enough water/food with you to last at last 10 miles

      DISTANCES: Tarkington Section PL #13 to PL #14 ~ 8.4 miles. Round trip = 16.8 miles. Option to run more or less as desired.

      DIRECTIONS & MAPS:
      https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=212577899013526425803.0004840f1a33a077bf0a2&msa=0&ll=30.606004,-95.134735&spn=0.719816,0.883026&iwloc=000488115c8f6cbd52a31

      CARPOOL: Please meet at 5:45AM at the Memorial Park Tennis Center. At that point, we can figure out who is driving and who would like a ride. We will be leaving the tennis center at 6:00AM SHARP.

    • Vrolijk, Peter
      Message 2 of 4 , May 2 6:28 AM

        I intend to run 20 miles with the group on Saturday (I’ve got Pokey coming up in a month), and Edwina intends to come along, too.

        Peter

        Message 3 of 4 , May 2 6:34 PM
          Peter - are you and Edwina carpooling or meeting us at the LST parking lot?

          --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Vrolijk, Peter" <peter.vrolijk@...> wrote:

          > I intend to run 20 miles with the group on Saturday (I've got Pokey coming up in a month), and Edwina intends to come along, too.
          >
          > Peter

        • Richard
          Message 4 of 4 , May 3 9:42 AM
            I shall not be joining you guys for this LST trail run after all