Re: LST on 8/4/07: Section 5 (sort of) - Big Creek aka Double Lake

  • Michelle
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 3, 2007
      Hi Mary, I'm sorry, I mis-explained my car situation...I can give
      you a ride back to the start at P #11 after your 8.4 mile run, but I
      have to get there early for the water/gatorade drop-off, so it
      wouldn't make sense to drive up there together.

      If you drive up there yourself, I'll meet you (and everyone else) at
      P #11, then run 8.4 miles, and I'll drive you back to your car.

      Anyway, your choice...sorry for the misunderstanding.

      Michelle

      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Mary Ntefidou <maria_ntefidou@...>
      wrote:

      > Miles,
      >
      > Thank you, but I am afraid I have to pass this time. 17 miles
      are too much, and I already asked Michelle but her schedule is
      different and I can not run with her.

      > I don't think anybody will be running in Houston tomorrow?
      >
      > Thank you for everything. I will see you next time in Houston.
      Have a wonderful run tomorrow.

      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 7, 2007
        Michelle,

        Mariela is right (of course). The trails were not
        technical at all. The Hardrocks would be way too much
        shoe. You could probably run in it in road shoes, but
        the Asics should be perfect.

        Good luck!

        Miles
        --- Houston T-REX Training Group <h_t_rex@...>