Move through…

  • Eric Henao
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
      Some thoughts I jotted down last night and thought I'd share. That and this is for many of my nonFB friends…

      https://medium.com/keeping-conscious/5e042dd6acb0

       Eric Henao | email twitter | facebook | linkedin

      To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e. e. cummings

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013

        thanks for sharing your thoughts and congratulations on your wedding!  Yes, we will move through this also.  Hope to see you out on the trails soon!

        Maryann

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 17, 2013
          Congratulations on your wedding!
          I am in the same boat with back problems.

          Lynnor Matheney

          Sent from the Starship Enterprise