55 Hour Ultra in Sugar Land

    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 2, 2013
    • Susan L. Bell
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
        that looks sort of fun! Thank for posting

      • Douglas Hartung
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
          Let's see... 12 min miles is 5 miles per hour or 275 laps of a one mile course over 2+ days. That's not a race, it's a hamster wheel!
        • Arlene Schneider
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
            Perfect!

            Arlene
            Sent from my iPhone
            Please excuse iTypos
            🏃☀🐱

            On Apr 3, 2013, at 7:52 AM, Douglas Hartung <dkhartung@...> wrote:

            Let's see... 12 min miles is 5 miles per hour or 275 laps of a one mile course over 2+ days. That's not a race, it's a hamster wheel!

          • jenilf33
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
              Sounds like my kind of crazy.
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 3, 2013
                Arlene - there's NO WAY you could get lost!! (I think ;-)
                LOL

                --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Arlene Schneider <arleneschn@...> wrote:

                > Perfect!
                >
                > Arlene