RE: [hctrLIST] FW: RRCA: Upcoming Coaching Certification Courses

  • Kimberly A. McQuire
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2013

      That’s great news!  I haven’t seen any feedback on the courses, so I’m glad to hear it was informative.  Even if we don’t coach with the certification, the information itself is invaluable.  Coach ourselves with it!

      For the moment I’m just looking for general interest.  Once I see that enough folks would sign up for the course, I’ll pursue the specific clubs and organizations.  I know someone will want to get onboard and get the ball rolling!

      Kimberly