Re: [h_t_rex] Great run at the LST Four Notch Loop

  • Isabella Neuenhaus
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      Me too! Day was just perfect! Thanks for leading n all the snacks n chair:)

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 16, 2013, at 5:10 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

      HTRex had a great run at the LST Four Notch Loop trail!
      Kevin O, Chris T, Mark F, Tim L, Mariela, Isa N, Adelaide & Yuancheng, and Peter V
      Good thing Yuancheng had a tripod...photo coming soon!

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
        Thanks for the photos! Posted them on FB.
        https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.10151812932387818&type=1