Re: [h_t_rex] Re: New poll for h_t_rex

  • Isabella Neuenhaus
    Message 1 of 62 , Mar 13, 2013
      I'm gonna be gone out of town all those dates...:( sorry cant join

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 13, 2013, at 10:03 PM, "h_t_rex" <h_t_rex@...> wrote:

      Bump!
      I will close voting on Sunday...so cast your vote if you have not done so yet!

    • h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
      Message 62 of 62 , Oct 19, 2013
        h_t_rex group:

        It's feeling like Fall!
        Is it time for the Fall version of the FatAsstic Challenge?
        Maybe we should do the Dylan 1000 Minute Run? or 1000 Seconds?
        Maybe a relay option?
        Let's take a vote...You can vote for as many as you like.

        o FatAsstic Challenge in the Ho - Nov 23
        o FatAsstic Turkey Challenge in the Ho - Nov 29
        o Dylan 1000 Trail Run - Dec 14

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!