April 20, 2013: Free State Trail Runs

  • Ben Holmes
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
      April 20, 2013: Free State Trail Runs
      Trail Marathon, & Half; 100K & 40-Mile

      A 2013 TrailRunner Magazine Trophy Series Race
      7th Annual
      Clinton State Park, Lawrence, KS
      A short drive from MCI (KC Int'l Airport).
      Camping, food and showers at the start/finish area; lodging nearby.
      Wonderful, fully wooded single-track trail.
      Large, distance-specific medals for 26.2, 13.1, & 40-mile finishers; pewter buckle for 100K finishers.
      Another quality race, from the Trail Nerds.
      http://www.psychowyco.com/id1.html
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
        This 100K is on my 'To Do' list.
        I wish I could get it in this year, but looks like it will have to wait until 2014.
        Perhaps HTRex can make it a 'destination' run in 2014!?
        Thanks Ben for posting!

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Ben Holmes <badbendrs@...> wrote:

        > April 20, 2013: Free State Trail Runs
        > Trail Marathon, & Half; 100K & 40-Mile
        > http://www.psychowyco.com/id1.html

      • Paige Krekeler
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
          I did Ben's PsychoWyco Run Toto Run a few years ago and LOVED it. I would happily return for another of his races.

          On Mar 10, 2013, at 6:47 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

          This 100K is on my 'To Do' list.
          I wish I could get it in this year, but looks like it will have to wait until 2014.
          Perhaps HTRex can make it a 'destination' run in 2014!?
          Thanks Ben for posting!

          --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Ben Holmes <badbendrs@...> wrote:

          > April 20, 2013: Free State Trail Runs
          > Trail Marathon, & Half; 100K & 40-Mile
          > http://www.psychowyco.com/id1.html

        • Angela Veneziale
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 10, 2013
            I would be up for it!

            Sent from my iPad

            On Mar 10, 2013, at 7:12 PM, Paige Krekeler <pkrekeler@...> wrote:

            I did Ben's PsychoWyco Run Toto Run a few years ago and LOVED it. I would happily return for another of his races.

            On Mar 10, 2013, at 6:47 PM, "mariela_botella" <mvbotella@...> wrote:

            This 100K is on my 'To Do' list.
            I wish I could get it in this year, but looks like it will have to wait until 2014.
            Perhaps HTRex can make it a 'destination' run in 2014!?
            Thanks Ben for posting!

            --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Ben Holmes <badbendrs@...> wrote:

            > April 20, 2013: Free State Trail Runs
            > Trail Marathon, & Half; 100K & 40-Mile