Re: Saturday, March 9th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Walk

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
      101 is not just for beginners, it's also for those that are just slow(er) and/or want to walk more; it is therefore useful for people who are in recovery mode for whatever reason.

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
        You are very correct Richard...
        =)

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rlynntx@...> wrote:

        > 101 is not just for beginners, it's also for those that are just slow(er) and/or want to walk more; it is therefore useful for people who are in recovery mode for whatever reason.
      • Cees de Regt
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
          I will try to be there, for a not too long run. I hope I can find it, it has been ages :-)