Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday, March 9th HoChiMinh Trail Run & Walk

  • Isabella Neuenhaus
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
      Hi, I'll b there at 7.00! Starting to train again! Have met some of u but just a couple of time. Will b good to meet again
      Isa

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 7, 2013, at 9:08 PM, "h_t_rex" <h_t_rex@...> wrote:

      HCM Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
      Run will be led by Mariela & others.

      HCM 101 Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
      Run will be led by Angie angelaveneziale@...
      Please contact Angie and let her know you are coming.

      HCM Trail Walk
      Walk starts at 8:30AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
      Run will be led by Angie angelaveneziale@...
      Please contact Angie and let her know you are coming.

      Location Map:
      Meet at the Rugby Field parking lot (location of foot bridge)
      http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113922416191517414722.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15

      3/9 Prickly Pear Trail Runs - http://pp1050.com/

      3/9 Bayou City Classic 10K - http://www.bayoucityclassic.org/

      3/9 Gusher Marathon &  1/2M - http://thegushermarathon.com/

      3/10 Eco Lonestar XTERRA Trail Run - http://www.terrafirmaracing.com/view.asp?id=46

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
        101 is not just for beginners, it's also for those that are just slow(er) and/or want to walk more; it is therefore useful for people who are in recovery mode for whatever reason.

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
          You are very correct Richard...
          =)

          --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" <rlynntx@...> wrote:

          > 101 is not just for beginners, it's also for those that are just slow(er) and/or want to walk more; it is therefore useful for people who are in recovery mode for whatever reason.
        • Cees de Regt
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 8, 2013
            I will try to be there, for a not too long run. I hope I can find it, it has been ages :-)