Re: [h_t_rex] Running in Paris

  • flaquita501
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      Thanks for sharing, i had the good fortune to run Le maraton de Paris about 10 yrs back. While it seems indeed that nobody exercises or runs in Paris or France the race drew some 30 000 runners, many from outside of France, but many were from within. I think the French just don't advertise their physical activity to the degree that Americans do....I can wholeheartedly recoomend the Paris marathon, it is a wonderful way to see all of Paris, cobblestone notwithstanding. Just don't do what we and several Brazilians did the next day - go up the Eiffel tower. Stairs after 26.2, no good...