Running in Paris

  • Eric Henao
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2013
      nice little read…

      https://medium.com/midnight-in-paris/a2a0c1b0693e

       Eric Henao | email twitter | facebook | linkedin

      To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e. e. cummings

    • flaquita501
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
        Thanks for sharing, i had the good fortune to run Le maraton de Paris about 10 yrs back. While it seems indeed that nobody exercises or runs in Paris or France the race drew some 30 000 runners, many from outside of France, but many were from within. I think the French just don't advertise their physical activity to the degree that Americans do....I can wholeheartedly recoomend the Paris marathon, it is a wonderful way to see all of Paris, cobblestone notwithstanding. Just don't do what we and several Brazilians did the next day - go up the Eiffel tower. Stairs after 26.2, no good...