Bib for Woodlands Full - March 2nd - anyone interested?

  • Siva Natarajan
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2013
      Anyone interested in a 1/2-price bib to run the Woodlands Full this Saturday March 2nd?
      Its a great deal - for just $60 bucks you get a fast course, & perfect weather. My colleague got injured recently and so is trying to sell/give it away. He lives close to the Fleet Feet on Woodway, or if you need I can pick it up from him and have it for you tomorrow morning at the race start. I hope someone can make use of this.

      I do not check this email account frequently. So just call me if anyone is interested. 281 796 4942.

      Thanks,
      Siva