Re: [h_t_rex] Sunday March 3

    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2013
      yes, we will be there.  want to try out those new New Balance, then will probably do another loop.  the wear test run is usually about 5 miles.
      Maryann

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 27, 2013
        Hey Maryann,
        Do you need to preregister for this Wear test or can we just show up? I'm interested in checking this out. Thanks.

        Eric

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 27, 2013
          just show up, maybe a little early to make sure you get your size.

          ------------------------------
          On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 10:33 AM CST Eric H wrote:

          >Hey Maryann,
          >Do you need to preregister for this Wear test or can we just show up? I'm interested in checking this out. Thanks.
          >
          >Eric
          >
          >--- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Maryann Ramirez <mram.ramirez@...> wrote:
          >>

          >> Houston Luke's Locker hosting Road Kill Run Sunday March 3 at Memorial Park. Starting at rugby pitch at 7am. Wear test New Balance 1210.
          >>
          >> Maryann
          >>

          >> ------------------------------
          >> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 9:14 AM CST Chris Bailey wrote:
          >>
          >> >Is anyone doing any local trail running this Sunday morning, March 3? Let me know please. Thanks.
          >> >
          >> >Chris

        • Chris Bailey
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 28, 2013
            i think i will get out there too......never ran there......how far away is it from the start of the trail to the parking area? thanks.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 28, 2013
              I just found the event online. it's says 7:30am.

              https://www.facebook.com/events/612651962083881/

               Eric Henao | email twitter | facebook | linkedin

              To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e. e. cummings

            • Chris Bailey
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 28, 2013
                hey thanks Eric. see you there.