Re: [h_t_rex] Sunday March 3

  • Chris Bailey
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 26, 2013
      hey thanks Maryann. i need to check that out. are you & Emma running there too?

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 26, 2013
        yes, we will be there.  want to try out those new New Balance, then will probably do another loop.  the wear test run is usually about 5 miles.
        Maryann

        ------------------------------
        On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 9:14 AM CST Chris Bailey wrote:

        >Is anyone doing any local trail running this Sunday morning, March 3? Let me know please. Thanks.
        >
        >Chris

      • Eric H
        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 27, 2013
          Hey Maryann,
          Do you need to preregister for this Wear test or can we just show up? I'm interested in checking this out. Thanks.

          Eric

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 27, 2013
            just show up, maybe a little early to make sure you get your size.

            ------------------------------
            On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 10:33 AM CST Eric H wrote:

            >Hey Maryann,
            >Do you need to preregister for this Wear test or can we just show up? I'm interested in checking this out. Thanks.
            >
            >Eric
            >
            >--- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Maryann Ramirez <mram.ramirez@...> wrote:
            >>

            >> Houston Luke's Locker hosting Road Kill Run Sunday March 3 at Memorial Park. Starting at rugby pitch at 7am. Wear test New Balance 1210.
            >>
            >> Maryann
            >>

            >> ------------------------------
            >> On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 9:14 AM CST Chris Bailey wrote:
            >>
            >> >Is anyone doing any local trail running this Sunday morning, March 3? Let me know please. Thanks.
            >> >
            >> >Chris

          • Chris Bailey
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 28, 2013
              i think i will get out there too......never ran there......how far away is it from the start of the trail to the parking area? thanks.

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 28, 2013
                I just found the event online. it's says 7:30am.

                https://www.facebook.com/events/612651962083881/

                 Eric Henao | email twitter | facebook | linkedin

                To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e. e. cummings

              • Chris Bailey