Lone Star Trail (LST) Run – Four Notch Loop – Saturday, March 16th

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25, 2013

      WHEN: Saturday, March 16th

      START: 7:15AM at the LSHT Parking Lot #8 (see Directions & Maps)

      WHAT: We'll be running the Four Notch Loop of the Lone Star Trail.

      PLEASE BRING A COPY OF THE MAP WITH YOU!

      AID DROP: Start/Finish LSHT Parking Lot #8
      You will supply for your own needs.

      You must carry enough water/food with you to last at least 10 miles.

      DISTANCES:
      Four Notch Loop = ~9.7 miles

      Run as many loops or a variation as you like.

      DIRECTIONS & MAPS:
      See Documents LST Parking Lot #8 Directions.doc and _6_LST_FourNotchLoop.pdf in the `Files' section of the HTRex Yahoo Group.

      CARPOOL:
      Please meet at 5:45AM at the Memorial Park Tennis Center. At that point, we can figure out who is driving and who would like a ride. We will be leaving the tennis center at 6:00AM SHARP.

      Let's have a safe and fun run!

      HTRex

      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 11, 2013
        Bump!
        Who is up for the carpool. Post your intent so we know to look for you in the morning before heading out!!
        Mariela

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 11, 2013

          I was thinking about joining you all, but I got talked into doing a 1 mile racewalk at the TSU relays Saturday morning... Emma and I will probably get in some mileage at the Ho on Sunday.

          Maryann

          href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/h_t_rex/files/LST%20-%20Four%20Notch%20Lo">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/h_t_rex/files/LST%20-%20Four%20Notch%20Lo\
          > op/>
          >

          > CARPOOL:
          > Please meet at 5:45AM at the Memorial Park Tennis Center. At that point,
          > we can figure out who is driving and who would like a ride. We will be
          > leaving the tennis center at 6:00AM SHARP.
          >
          > Let's have a safe and fun run!
          >
          > HTRex

        • Isabella Neuenhaus
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 11, 2013
            For carpooling when will you head back? How many loops r u all doing?

            Sent from my iPhone

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 11, 2013
              I'll be doing 2 loops, we try to place people with those that are running the same distance...that's why it's nice to get an idea of who is coming.

              --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Isabella Neuenhaus <isabella.nhs@...> wrote:

              > For carpooling when will you head back? How many loops r u all doing?

            • Tim Lofton
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 13, 2013
                Not that I am normally very fast, but any slow movers running on Saturday? I am getting over tweaking lower spinae erectors and will be taking it very easy. Hoping to do two loops.

                Tim

                Sent from my iPhone

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 13, 2013
                  I plan to do two loops and will follow an 8:2 run:walk for the whole thing. In the past I've averaged about 2hrs per loop (~9.6m)
                  I don't think you'll have any issues keeping up.

                  --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Tim Lofton <cumulus84@...> wrote:

                  > Not that I am normally very fast, but any slow movers running on Saturday? I am getting over tweaking lower spinae erectors and will be taking it very easy. Hoping to do two loops.
                  >
                  > Tim
                • Richard
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 13, 2013
                    Just to update you (and get off the fence!), I shall not be joining you this time around