Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday, Feb 23 HoChiMinh Trail Runs & Walk

  • Annabel Dixon
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
      I was there yesterday evening. You are right, that was the only place I was able to get in the green trail.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 21, 2013, at 20:45, "Maryann Ramirez" <mram.ramirez@...> wrote:

      Emma and I are planning to run Sunday morning, starting around 7am.  How many miles do you want to run, Arlene?
      Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 8:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [h_t_rex] Saturday, Feb 23 HoChiMinh Trail Runs & Walk

      Maryann, yes horses and cowboys/girls should be gone.

      Arlene
      Sent from my iPhone
      Please excuse iTypos
      🏃☀🐱

      On Feb 21, 2013, at 8:23 PM, Maryann Ramirez <mram.ramirez@...> wrote:

      will the horses be gone?

      Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2013 7:14 PM

      Anyone running on Sunday?

      Arlene
      Sent from my iPhone
      Please excuse iTypos
      🏃☀🐱

      On Feb 21, 2013, at 6:57 PM, mariela_botella <mvbotella@...> wrote:

      Rodeo is in town!
      You know what that means...?? We can't meet at our usual location.
      Please note different starting location for this weekend only!!
      Use the supplied map link to locate meeting area.

      HCM Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the corner of Crestwood & Memorial Dr
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes. Run will be led by Mariela.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM 101 Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the the corner of Crestwood & Memorial Dr
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.
      Run will be led by Angie, please e-mail her to confirm.
      angelaveneziale@...

      HCM Trail Walk
      CANCELLED

      Location Map:
      Meet at the corner of Crestwood and Memorial Dr. (Green Trail entrance)
      http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=113922416191517414722.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15

    • Richard
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 22, 2013
        Horses will not be gone at 7am on Saturday, but they will be gone by Sunday