Re: [h_t_rex] Re: HTREX visor interest?

    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
      I don't want one.

      On Feb 19, 2013, at 8:04 PM, mgdino@... wrote:

      The style I'm considering is the Supervisor, a visor.  My head is too big and doesn't fit in hats, but it fits in this.  Besides, its too hot in Houston to wear hats all year (for me) ;)

      http://www.headsweats.com/products/Supervisor.html

      On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Eric H <erichenao@...> wrote:

      I would be interested… Which style are you considering? The Race Hat version?

      Eric Henao

      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, mgdino@... wrote:

      > I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an
      > HTREx Logo. I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per
      > unit. This does not include the cost for shipping, so you would need to
      > add on several dollars.
      >
      > This price includes $10 (using the basic Supervisor) and the rest is the
      > cost for the embroidering (a one time set up fee and then a fee for each
      > unit). If we wanted a fancier visor than the supervisor, or any other
      > features on it other than just the plain visor, it would probably be a
      > couple extra dollars. They require a minimum of 36 units for the bulk,
      > custom purchase.
      >
      > Is there enough interest (close to 36 units) to make an order?
      > If we have enough interest, we'd also need to make a logo that would look
      > nice on there (logo needs to be in .ai, .eps, or .pdf format). I was
      > thinking maybe the logo of the dinosaur and then the full name spelled out
      > to the right?
      >
      > Just an idea...
      >

      > Michael

    • lotsmoreshoes now
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 20, 2013
        I'll take one. I'll also be interested in an option for cap if that's available. MyPhuong

        Let there be shoes!