RE: [h_t_rex] HTREX visor interest?

  • Kathryn Vidal
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
      I will take one, sure!
      Thanks,
      Kathryn

      To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
      From: mgdino@...
      Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:58:32 -0600
      Subject: [h_t_rex] HTREX visor interest?

      I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an HTREx Logo.  I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per unit.  This does not include the cost for shipping, so you would need to add on several dollars.

      This price includes $10 (using the basic Supervisor) and the rest is the cost for the embroidering (a one time set up fee and then a fee for each unit).  If we wanted a fancier visor than the supervisor, or any other features on it other than just the plain visor, it would probably be a couple extra dollars.  They require a minimum of 36 units for the bulk, custom purchase.

      Is there enough interest (close to 36 units) to make an order?
      If we have enough interest, we'd also need to make a logo that would look nice on there (logo needs to be in .ai, .eps, or .pdf format).  I was thinking maybe the logo of the dinosaur and then the full name spelled out to the right?

      Just an idea...

      Michael

    • Isabella Neuenhaus
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
        Il take one, need to get rid of a terrible cold n get started on my trail running, this will motivate me

        Isa

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Feb 19, 2013, at 11:03 AM, "Eric H" <erichenao@...> wrote:

        I would be interested… Which style are you considering? The Race Hat version?

        Eric Henao

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, mgdino@... wrote:

        > I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an
        > HTREx Logo. I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per
        > unit. This does not include the cost for shipping, so you would need to
        > add on several dollars.
        >
        > This price includes $10 (using the basic Supervisor) and the rest is the
        > cost for the embroidering (a one time set up fee and then a fee for each
        > unit). If we wanted a fancier visor than the supervisor, or any other
        > features on it other than just the plain visor, it would probably be a
        > couple extra dollars. They require a minimum of 36 units for the bulk,
        > custom purchase.
        >
        > Is there enough interest (close to 36 units) to make an order?
        > If we have enough interest, we'd also need to make a logo that would look
        > nice on there (logo needs to be in .ai, .eps, or .pdf format). I was
        > thinking maybe the logo of the dinosaur and then the full name spelled out
        > to the right?
        >
        > Just an idea...
        >

        > Michael

      • Jennifer Knight
        Message 3 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
          I would be interested

          Jen

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 19, 2013, at 7:52 AM, Leslie Hale <timandlesliehale@...> wrote:

          I'd like to have one

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Feb 19, 2013, at 6:21 AM, Imtwoods <imtwoods@...> wrote:

          I'm in for one.

          Steve Ton

[...]

        • Gena Daley

            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
              Looks like they are racking up!

              Do we have any talented artists in the bunch?? Someone who can tweek the logo?
              If not it's up to me and Michael!! lol

              I'll also put in an order for more temporary tattoos....

              > I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an
              > HTREx Logo. I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per unit.
            • michaelgdino
              Message 6 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                The style I'm considering is the Supervisor, a visor.  My head is too big and doesn't fit in hats, but it fits in this.  Besides, its too hot in Houston to wear hats all year (for me) ;)

                http://www.headsweats.com/products/Supervisor.html

                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                  I don't want one.

                  On Feb 19, 2013, at 8:04 PM, mgdino@... wrote:

                  The style I'm considering is the Supervisor, a visor.  My head is too big and doesn't fit in hats, but it fits in this.  Besides, its too hot in Houston to wear hats all year (for me) ;)

                  http://www.headsweats.com/products/Supervisor.html

                  On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Eric H <erichenao@...> wrote:

                  I would be interested… Which style are you considering? The Race Hat version?

                  Eric Henao

                  --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, mgdino@... wrote:

                  > I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an
                  > HTREx Logo. I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per
                  > unit. This does not include the cost for shipping, so you would need to
                  > add on several dollars.
                  >
                  > This price includes $10 (using the basic Supervisor) and the rest is the
                  > cost for the embroidering (a one time set up fee and then a fee for each
                  > unit). If we wanted a fancier visor than the supervisor, or any other
                  > features on it other than just the plain visor, it would probably be a
                  > couple extra dollars. They require a minimum of 36 units for the bulk,
                  > custom purchase.
                  >
                  > Is there enough interest (close to 36 units) to make an order?
                  > If we have enough interest, we'd also need to make a logo that would look
                  > nice on there (logo needs to be in .ai, .eps, or .pdf format). I was
                  > thinking maybe the logo of the dinosaur and then the full name spelled out
                  > to the right?
                  >
                  > Just an idea...
                  >

                  > Michael

                • lotsmoreshoes now
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 20, 2013
                    I'll take one. I'll also be interested in an option for cap if that's available. MyPhuong

                    Let there be shoes!