Re: [h_t_rex] HTREX visor interest?

  • Jay
    Message 1 of 23 , Feb 18, 2013
      I would buy one.

      Jay

      On Feb 18, 2013, at 5:58 PM, mgdino@... wrote:

      I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an HTREx Logo.  I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per unit.  This does not include the cost for shipping, so you would need to add on several dollars.

      This price includes $10 (using the basic Supervisor) and the rest is the cost for the embroidering (a one time set up fee and then a fee for each unit).  If we wanted a fancier visor than the supervisor, or any other features on it other than just the plain visor, it would probably be a couple extra dollars.  They require a minimum of 36 units for the bulk, custom purchase.

      Is there enough interest (close to 36 units) to make an order?
      If we have enough interest, we'd also need to make a logo that would look nice on there (logo needs to be in .ai, .eps, or .pdf format).  I was thinking maybe the logo of the dinosaur and then the full name spelled out to the right?

      Just an idea...

      Michael

    • Cory Valentine
      Message 2 of 23 , Feb 18, 2013
        I would buy one as well.

        Cory Valentine
        Sent from my iPhone

[...]

      • Imtwoods

          Message 4 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
            I've not been much of an HTRex'er lately, but I'd be in for one as well.

            tim

            Message 5 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
              I would be in for 2.

                Message 7 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                  I'd like to have one

                  Sent from my iPhone

                  On Feb 19, 2013, at 6:21 AM, Imtwoods <imtwoods@...> wrote:

                  I'm in for one.

                  Steve Ton

[...]

                • Stefanie Bernosky
                  Message 8 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                    I'm in...need one to replace that silly Ironman one. You guys are way cooler ;-)

                    Stefanie Bernosky

                    Sent from my iPhone

[...]

                  • dietsip
                    Message 9 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                      I'd be interested in one too.

                      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, mgdino@... wrote:

                      > I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an
                      > HTREx Logo. I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per
                      > unit. This does not include the cost for shipping, so you would need to
                      > add on several dollars.
                      >
                      > This price includes $10 (using the basic Supervisor) and the rest is the
                      > cost for the embroidering (a one time set up fee and then a fee for each
                      > unit). If we wanted a fancier visor than the supervisor, or any other
                      > features on it other than just the plain visor, it would probably be a
                      > couple extra dollars. They require a minimum of 36 units for the bulk,
                      > custom purchase.
                      >
                      > Is there enough interest (close to 36 units) to make an order?
                      > If we have enough interest, we'd also need to make a logo that would look
                      > nice on there (logo needs to be in .ai, .eps, or .pdf format). I was
                      > thinking maybe the logo of the dinosaur and then the full name spelled out
                      > to the right?
                      >
                      > Just an idea...
                      >

                      > Michael

                    • Tim Neckar
                      Message 10 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                        Ill take one...

                        Tim
                        "Saving the World, One Runner at a Time"
                        713.724.2611
                        713.721.0550

[...]

                      • Eric H
                        Message 11 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                          I would be interested… Which style are you considering? The Race Hat version?

                          Eric Henao

                          --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, mgdino@... wrote:

                          > I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an
                          > HTREx Logo. I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per
                          > unit. This does not include the cost for shipping, so you would need to
                          > add on several dollars.
                          >
                          > This price includes $10 (using the basic Supervisor) and the rest is the
                          > cost for the embroidering (a one time set up fee and then a fee for each
                          > unit). If we wanted a fancier visor than the supervisor, or any other
                          > features on it other than just the plain visor, it would probably be a
                          > couple extra dollars. They require a minimum of 36 units for the bulk,
                          > custom purchase.
                          >
                          > Is there enough interest (close to 36 units) to make an order?
                          > If we have enough interest, we'd also need to make a logo that would look
                          > nice on there (logo needs to be in .ai, .eps, or .pdf format). I was
                          > thinking maybe the logo of the dinosaur and then the full name spelled out
                          > to the right?
                          >
                          > Just an idea...
                          >

                          > Michael

                        • Kathryn Vidal
                          Message 12 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                            I will take one, sure!
                            Thanks,
                            Kathryn

                            To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com

                            Message 13 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                              I will take one, sure!
                              Thanks,
                              Kathryn

                              To: h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
                              From: mgdino@...
                              Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 17:58:32 -0600

[...]

                            • Isabella Neuenhaus
                              Message 14 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                                Il take one, need to get rid of a terrible cold n get started on my trail running, this will motivate me

                                Isa

                                Sent from my iPhone

                                On Feb 19, 2013, at 11:03 AM, "Eric H" <erichenao@...> wrote:

                                I would be interested… Which style are you considering? The Race Hat version?

                                Eric Henao

                                --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, mgdino@... wrote:

                                > I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an
                                > HTREx Logo. I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per
                                > unit. This does not include the cost for shipping, so you would need to
                                > add on several dollars.
                                >
                                > This price includes $10 (using the basic Supervisor) and the rest is the
                                > cost for the embroidering (a one time set up fee and then a fee for each
                                > unit). If we wanted a fancier visor than the supervisor, or any other
                                > features on it other than just the plain visor, it would probably be a
                                > couple extra dollars. They require a minimum of 36 units for the bulk,
                                > custom purchase.
                                >
                                > Is there enough interest (close to 36 units) to make an order?
                                > If we have enough interest, we'd also need to make a logo that would look
                                > nice on there (logo needs to be in .ai, .eps, or .pdf format). I was
                                > thinking maybe the logo of the dinosaur and then the full name spelled out
                                > to the right?
                                >
                                > Just an idea...
                                >

                                > Michael

                              • Jennifer Knight
                                Message 15 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                                  I would be interested

                                  Jen

                                  Sent from my iPhone

[...]

                                • Gena Daley

                                    Message 17 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                                      Looks like they are racking up!

                                      Do we have any talented artists in the bunch?? Someone who can tweek the logo?
                                      If not it's up to me and Michael!! lol

                                      I'll also put in an order for more temporary tattoos....

                                      > I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an
                                      > HTREx Logo. I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per unit.
                                    • michaelgdino
                                      Message 18 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                                        The style I'm considering is the Supervisor, a visor.  My head is too big and doesn't fit in hats, but it fits in this.  Besides, its too hot in Houston to wear hats all year (for me) ;)

                                        http://www.headsweats.com/products/Supervisor.html

                                        Message 19 of 23 , Feb 19, 2013
                                          I don't want one.

                                          On Feb 19, 2013, at 8:04 PM, mgdino@... wrote:

                                          The style I'm considering is the Supervisor, a visor.  My head is too big and doesn't fit in hats, but it fits in this.  Besides, its too hot in Houston to wear hats all year (for me) ;)

                                          http://www.headsweats.com/products/Supervisor.html

                                          On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Eric H <erichenao@...> wrote:

                                          I would be interested… Which style are you considering? The Race Hat version?

                                          Eric Henao

                                          --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, mgdino@... wrote:

                                          > I thought it would be nice if we could get a visor embroidered with an
                                          > HTREx Logo. I emailed Headsweats and the quote they gave me is $16.39 per
                                          > unit. This does not include the cost for shipping, so you would need to
                                          > add on several dollars.
                                          >
                                          > This price includes $10 (using the basic Supervisor) and the rest is the
                                          > cost for the embroidering (a one time set up fee and then a fee for each
                                          > unit). If we wanted a fancier visor than the supervisor, or any other
                                          > features on it other than just the plain visor, it would probably be a
                                          > couple extra dollars. They require a minimum of 36 units for the bulk,
                                          > custom purchase.
                                          >
                                          > Is there enough interest (close to 36 units) to make an order?
                                          > If we have enough interest, we'd also need to make a logo that would look
                                          > nice on there (logo needs to be in .ai, .eps, or .pdf format). I was
                                          > thinking maybe the logo of the dinosaur and then the full name spelled out
                                          > to the right?
                                          >
                                          > Just an idea...
                                          >

                                          > Michael

                                        • lotsmoreshoes now
                                          Message 20 of 23 , Feb 20, 2013
                                            I'll take one. I'll also be interested in an option for cap if that's available. MyPhuong

                                            Let there be shoes!