Re: [h_t_rex] New poll for h_t_rex

  • Francisco J Garza
    Message 1 of 62 , Feb 18, 2013
      Sounds good but I won`t be in town.  : (

      Message 62 of 62 , Oct 19, 2013
        h_t_rex group:

        It's feeling like Fall!
        Is it time for the Fall version of the FatAsstic Challenge?
        Maybe we should do the Dylan 1000 Minute Run? or 1000 Seconds?
        Maybe a relay option?
        Let's take a vote...You can vote for as many as you like.

        o FatAsstic Challenge in the Ho - Nov 23
        o FatAsstic Turkey Challenge in the Ho - Nov 29
        o Dylan 1000 Trail Run - Dec 14

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!