Piney Woods Trail Fest results posted...

    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 10, 2013
    • lotsmoreshoes now
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
        Hi all - I'm looking for a recommendation for a runner friendly podiatrist in the Houston area.  Many thanks!! MyPhuong

      • Tim Neckar
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
          Randall Beckman

          Tim
          "Saving the World, One Runner at a Time"
          713.724.2611
          713.721.0550

          On Feb 11, 2013, at 12:43 PM, lotsmoreshoes now <lotsmoreshoes@...> wrote:

          Hi all - I'm looking for a recommendation for a runner friendly podiatrist in the Houston area.  Many thanks!! MyPhuong

        • Stefanie Bernosky
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
            +1 for Randy Beckman, great guy!

            Stefanie Bernosky

            Sent from my iPhone

            On Feb 11, 2013, at 1:14 PM, Tim Neckar <tneckar1@...> wrote:

            Randall Beckman

            Tim
            "Saving the World, One Runner at a Time"
            713.724.2611
            713.721.0550

            On Feb 11, 2013, at 12:43 PM, lotsmoreshoes now <lotsmoreshoes@...> wrote:

            Hi all - I'm looking for a recommendation for a runner friendly podiatrist in the Houston area.  Many thanks!! MyPhuong

          • dietsip
            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
              +1 for Randall Beckman

              He's a triathlete so you won't hear "don't run" unless you really need to stay off of it.

              He was also named the Best Podiatrist in Houston this past year (http://www.ratemds.com/best-doctors/TX/HOUSTON#Podiatrist)

              --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, lotsmoreshoes now wrote:

              > Hi all - I'm looking for a recommendation for a runner friendly podiatrist in the Houston area.  Many thanks!! MyPhuong

            • Stacy A. Bacon
              Message 6 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
                im a foot and ankle orthopedist...also an ultramarathoner/irinman

                stacy bacon
                2819557577

                Sent from my Droid Charge on Verizon 4GLTE

                Message 7 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
                  Many thanks!

                  Let there be shoes!

                  Message 8 of 8 , Feb 11, 2013
                    Many thanks, all!  I'll check my insurance and go from there.  Happy running! :)

                    Let there be shoes!