TNT - Toughest N' Texas Trail Runs

  • Tim Neckar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
      Hey Trailrunners!

      The TNT in Waco is just 5 Saturdays away.  Trust me, it's a tough and fun course!  Just ask Arlene and Miles.
      Races include 5 miler, 10 miler, 20 miler, and a 50k.

      Sign up at:

      www.edsregistration.com/events/49

      Tim
      "Saving the World, One Runner at a Time"
      713.724.2611
      713.721.0550

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2013
        Great race. If you've never considered Waco as a trail running destination, think again. The trails are a blast, the logistics (registration, parking, etc) are super easy, and post-run vibe is laid back.

        Miles

        Sent from my iPad

        On Feb 6, 2013, at 6:46 AM, Tim Neckar <tneckar1@...> wrote:

        Hey Trailrunners!

        The TNT in Waco is just 5 Saturdays away.  Trust me, it's a tough and fun course!  Just ask Arlene and Miles.
        Races include 5 miler, 10 miler, 20 miler, and a 50k.

        Sign up at:

        www.edsregistration.com/events/49

        Tim
        "Saving the World, One Runner at a Time"
        713.724.2611
        713.721.0550

      • Arlene Schneider