Re: [h_t_rex] Re: LST on 8/4/07: Section 5 (sort of) - Big Creek aka Double Lake

  • Will
    Message 1 of 38 , Jul 31, 2007
      Larry, would it be possible for me to get a ride with
      as well?

      Michelle, would it be possible for me to get you some
      water between now and the run for the drop off point,
      or perhaps when you buy your water, just grab another
      and I will comp you some dollars?

      Message 38 of 38 , Aug 7, 2007
        Michelle,

        Mariela is right (of course). The trails were not
        technical at all. The Hardrocks would be way too much
        shoe. You could probably run in it in road shoes, but
        the Asics should be perfect.

        Good luck!

        Miles
        --- Houston T-REX Training Group <h_t_rex@...>