Re: [h_t_rex] Re: Houston Marathon - 13 Jan

  • Stefanie Bernosky
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013
      Bib #4150...undecided pace, anywhere between 8:10-9:00 pace depending on weather and how I feel ;-)

      Stefanie Bernosky

      Sent from my iPhone

      #3173 @ 9:00 pace
      =)

      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" wrote:

      > I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

    • Gena Daley
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013
        6925
        9:30 - 10:00 I plan to run in between the rain drops to stay dry.
        Thanks for coming out to watch :)

        Gena Daley

        On Jan 9, 2013, at 10:07 AM, "Richard" <rlynntx@...> wrote:

        I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

      • Jennifer Knight

          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013
            Better not be too turtley, or else I may no longer be there!

            --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Knight wrote:

            > 13171
            > I will be the turtle close to the end
            >
            > Jen K
            >

            > On Jan 9, 2013, at 7:36 PM, Gena Daley wrote:
            >

            > > 6925
            > > 9:30 - 10:00 I plan to run in between the rain drops to stay dry.
            > > Thanks for coming out to watch :)
            > >
            > > Gena Daley
            > >

            > > On Jan 9, 2013, at 10:07 AM, "Richard" wrote:
            > >

            > >> I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

          • Collazos, German
            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013

              Bib # 564 @ 8:20 pace.

              GERMAN COLLAZOS  ジャーマン コラゾス

              Production Supervisor

              HEV Plant

              TOSHIBA INTERNATION CORPORATION

              Industrial Division

              Tel:(713)466-0277 ext.2539

              Cell(713)-670-4064

              I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

            • Larry Teeter
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013
                Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

                Bib Number: 366
                Corral Assignment: A - gate closes at 6:40 AM
                Race Start Time: 7:00AM

                ~9 min/mile pace, Crestwood ~10:15

                Larry Teeter
                Houston, TX

                I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

              • Tim Neckar
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013
                  # 583
                  7:45 pace
                  9:35 a.m.

                  Tim
                  "Saving the World, One Runner at a Time"
                  713.724.2611
                  713.721.0550

                    Message 9 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013
                      Richard
                      Looks like Larry and I may be running in tandem =)