Re: Houston Marathon - 13 Jan

    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013
      #3173 @ 9:00 pace
      =)

      --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" wrote:

      > I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

    • Stefanie Bernosky
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013
        Bib #4150...undecided pace, anywhere between 8:10-9:00 pace depending on weather and how I feel ;-)

        Stefanie Bernosky

        Sent from my iPhone

        #3173 @ 9:00 pace
        =)

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, "Richard" wrote:

        > I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

      • Gena Daley
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013
          6925
          9:30 - 10:00 I plan to run in between the rain drops to stay dry.
          Thanks for coming out to watch :)

          Gena Daley

          On Jan 9, 2013, at 10:07 AM, "Richard" <rlynntx@...> wrote:

          I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

        • Jennifer Knight

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 9, 2013
              Better not be too turtley, or else I may no longer be there!

              --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Jennifer Knight wrote:

              > 13171
              > I will be the turtle close to the end
              >
              > Jen K
              >

              > On Jan 9, 2013, at 7:36 PM, Gena Daley wrote:
              >

              > > 6925
              > > 9:30 - 10:00 I plan to run in between the rain drops to stay dry.
              > > Thanks for coming out to watch :)
              > >
              > > Gena Daley
              > >

              > > On Jan 9, 2013, at 10:07 AM, "Richard" wrote:
              > >

              > >> I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

            • Collazos, German
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013

                Bib # 564 @ 8:20 pace.

                GERMAN COLLAZOS  ジャーマン コラゾス

                Production Supervisor

                HEV Plant

                TOSHIBA INTERNATION CORPORATION

                Industrial Division

                Tel:(713)466-0277 ext.2539

                Cell(713)-670-4064

                I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

              • Larry Teeter
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013
                  Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

                  Bib Number: 366
                  Corral Assignment: A - gate closes at 6:40 AM
                  Race Start Time: 7:00AM

                  ~9 min/mile pace, Crestwood ~10:15

                  Larry Teeter
                  Houston, TX

                  I'll be at Crestmont on Sunday with camera (weather permitting); if you want encouragement, or something else, let me know your name, bib number, target pace and approximate time you'll be at mile 21. Richard...

                • Tim Neckar
                  Message 8 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013
                    # 583
                    7:45 pace
                    9:35 a.m.

                    Tim
                    "Saving the World, One Runner at a Time"
                    713.724.2611
                    713.721.0550

                      Message 10 of 13 , Jan 10, 2013
                        Richard
                        Looks like Larry and I may be running in tandem =)