THANKS!

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012

      A big THANKS to all the volunteers and folk that came out to support our Aid Sation at the Rocky Raccoon 10K/25K/50K on Saturday!

      We'll get to do it again at 'Big' Rocky in February!!

    • Daniel Marquez
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012

        Yes, i agree with Mariela 100% you guys did an awesome job.  The only thing i remember by the time i got to the 3rd aid station was yelling out "Salt!" (sometimes i'm less than polite :).  but it was great to see ya'll there, thanks for your service.

        A big THANKS to all the volunteers and folk that came out to support our Aid Sation at the Rocky Raccoon 10K/25K/50K on Saturday!
        We'll get to do it again at 'Big' Rocky in February!!
      • Annabel Dixon
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
          Yes, great to see you all there to support! I knew my team was there, that helped me to get through the course. Thank you all! Annabel

          Sent from my iPhone