Saturday Oct 27 HTRex HCM Trail Run

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 26, 2012
      **Houston Fit has started and parking may be at a premium, arrive early to find parking before the start**

      With Cactus Road on Saturday and Luke's Locker 25k on Sunday, we may be a tad short of the usual crew, however maybe, just maybe parking may be a bit easier.

      HCM Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot, if anyone turns up.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM 101 Trail Run
      Run starts at 7:00AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot, if any 101'ers turn up
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      HCM Trail Walk
      Walk starts at 8:30AM from the FootBridge Parking Lot if there are any walkers.
      Please bring a water bottle and replenish electrolytes.

      Location Map:
      Meet at the Rugby Field parking lot (location of foot bridge)
      http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&msa=0&msid=211378806992766896366.00048a31212d2dbbde364&t=h&z=15
    • Arlene Schneider
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 26, 2012
        Are you running Richard? If so, how far/long?

        Arlene
        Sent from my iPhone
        Please excuse iTypos
        ๐Ÿƒโ˜€๐Ÿฑ

        ย

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 26, 2012
          I will if you will... ha, ha... how about 7am for 1-2 hours