Re: New poll for h_t_rex

  • erichenao
    Message 1 of 62 , Oct 1, 2012
      I will be in Warda for the Wild Hare. But you should definitely do the FatAsstic Challenge. I'd say make it bigger and get more info out to people about it so they can come and experience the park. Then once they see what a mess it is, it might inspire donations and help.

      Keep running,
      Eric Henao

    • h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com
      Message 62 of 62 , Oct 19, 2013
        h_t_rex group:

        It's feeling like Fall!
        Is it time for the Fall version of the FatAsstic Challenge?
        Maybe we should do the Dylan 1000 Minute Run? or 1000 Seconds?
        Maybe a relay option?
        Let's take a vote...You can vote for as many as you like.

        o FatAsstic Challenge in the Ho - Nov 23
        o FatAsstic Turkey Challenge in the Ho - Nov 29
        o Dylan 1000 Trail Run - Dec 14

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!