RED trail at Memorial

  • Eric Henao
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2012

      Hey all,

      Jusst a heads up, looks like the machines have been back out on the trails at Memorial. Red between the rugby entrance and the big dip is trashed big time. They finally took out the big tree right at the dip, the one with the pavers at the bottom of it. Also looks like they are putting in another Boulevard near the entrance past the rugby fields on the right, just before you enter yellow and before the purple on the right. I think that is how they are getting across to the red area. Crazy.

      Triangle is okay, except for the flat loop part. Side by the freeway is a complete mess and seems like the 'firebreak' part went all the way from the freeway to the trail. You can literally see the cars from the trail. and lots of downed trees.

      Everything was dry though.

       Eric Henao | email twitter | facebook | linkedin

      To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. - e. e. cummings

    • Arlene Schneider
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2012
        Eric,
        Thank you for the update!

        Arlene
        Sent from my iPhone
        Please excuse iTypos
        🏃☀🐱

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2012

          headed over there tomorrow morning.  sucks I can't get motivated to get up early enough to come run with you all on Saturdays.

          Sent: Saturday, September 01, 2012 5:18 AM
          Subject: Re: [h_t_rex] RED trail at Memorial

          Eric,
          Thank you for the update!