Sept 50K

  • Karen Felicidario
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
      Hi All,

      I am running the CR 50 in October and am looking for a fairly local 50K (preferably trails) around September 21 or 22.  Does anyone have any idea of a race in the area?  Or is anyone else planning a long run that weekend (or close to it) and wouldn't mind some company?  I saw that Hill Country Trail Runners has a run that weekend at Bandera, but I would like to avoid going away over night.

      Thanks all,

      Karen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
        Can't think of any local trail runs in September. You can always make your own and invite others to keep you company.
        As for having something already planned...we have the November FACitHO scheduled for Nov 17....but that doesn't help you for Cactus Rose.

        Here's a descent calendar for upcoming events.
        http://www.trailrunner.com/calendar/calendar.htm

        --- In h_t_rex@yahoogroups.com, Karen Felicidario <kfelicidario@...> wrote:

        > Hi All,
        >
        > I am running the CR 50 in October and am looking for a fairly local 50K
        > (preferably trails) around September 21 or 22. Does anyone have any idea
        > of a race in the area? Or is anyone else planning a long run that weekend
        > (or close to it) and wouldn't mind some company? I saw that Hill Country
        > Trail Runners has a run that weekend at Bandera, but I would like to avoid
        > going away over night.
        >
        > Thanks all,
        >
        > Karen

      • Deborah Sexton
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 5, 2012
          Run From The Ducks is an 8 hour on dirt in Mineral Wells,  Texas.

          No terrain but if you just want time on your feet, at least its dirt. One mile loop. Through a botantical garden.

          Deborah Sexton
          Saracen Communications
          972-680-2031