Re: [h_t_rex] Rice Stadium Update

  • Larry Teeter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2007
      I did a drive-by at 5:15 and saw the mass exodus.

      Larry

      h_t_rex <h_t_rex@...> wrote:
      Well...it's that time of year!

      The university police came along and started announcing the closure of
      the stadium around 5:15PM.
      By 5:30PM all the gates were locked.
      This will continue until classes start up again in September.
      For now if you wish to get in a stadium workout you'll have to get in
      there well before 5PM.
      The stadium is occasionally open on Saturdays, but only if they have an
      event. Usually it's hit or miss.

    • h_t_rex
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2007
        Update:

        I heard that a sign has been posted stating that only authorized
        personnel are allowed in the stadium.
        No more public use due to 'Stadium Abuse'?
        Are they including abuse by mother nature and football game attendees
        as well??

        I guess all good things must come to an end....